Made a strawberry white chocolate chip pie with the soon to be sister-in-law!
1 1/2 large Hershey bar with almonds
1/2 pint Whipping Cream
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 pint Cool Whip
6 teaspoon cold water
2 pie crusts (meringue, graham or oreo)
- Break the bar into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler or on medium heat in the microwave, carefully so as not to scorch.
- When finished melting, add and the cold water.
- Let the chocolate cool for a few minutes.
- Whip the cream with the vanilla.
- Stir the chocolate and then fold this and the cream together.
- Fill the pies and serve.
I’m going home and I’ll bake a lot when I’m there.
Feb 05 458 notes
Making em, two weeks from now. It’s decided.
Nov 11 36,966 notes
I have that pie dish. I miss baking so much.
I WANT TO MAKE THIS.
Last night, I made a mixed berry pie using fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.
I guess in the spirit of Independence Day, without really thinking about it, I made the pie kind of patriotic. It tasted phenomenal though. I cut stars within the crust for a little design.